Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    gen-set 5.0 onan
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

gen-set 5.0 onan
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Having problem with my gen-set 5.0 the battery ran down and i got new ones: try to start the gen-set and nothing, but it just click,click,ect: put new (forgot name) sorry but were the battery go to and it hads a ground looking like a black thing with two small wires on the front and two big wires on each side: I replace it to: and as soon i hook up the two small wires it starting clicking again and would not stop until i took the wires off: need help thanks

Posts: 4 | Location: Pensacola, FL USA | Member Since: 07-31-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think your talking about the solinold be sure the housing is grounded,also check and clean all your grounds

Posts: 22 | Location: LINCOLN PARK, MICHIGAN USA | Member Since: 03-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post