Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Someone looking for help
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Someone looking for help
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
I received this email. Can anyone help him?

Hello;

I need your assistance. I am looking for an Auto Park Hydraulic Brake Pump for a 1997 Barth, that was custom built for the school district I work for. The brake pump developed a leak and needs replacing. Where can this part be found?? Thanks in Advance…

I guess he doesn't want to sign up to ask this. I have his email address and I'll also instruct him to look back here for replys.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Is it on a Chevy or GM chassis?

If so, it is likely to be a standard GM motor home part. Print a digital picture of it and go to a GM dealer and give them the GM VIN number from the plate up front.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post