Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    technical
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

technical
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am new to this great site. I have a 1982 MCC Barth that I am refurbishing. I got this coach four years ago by doing some horse trading and it has been sitting in my barn since. I would like to locate wiring diagrams for the chassis and the coach.Is the wiring the same for the MCC Regency? My initial problem is, I think, associated with a relay(s) that click when I connect the automotive battery. These two relays are located to the left of the steering column, attched to the firewall. I get an arc when the terminals are conneted. Any input would be appreciated.
Has anyone out there installed a J lounge from a FMC. This lounge has a flip/flop back rest that can be used in place of the passenger captain seat? This is my second Barth. Had a 1975 33' humpback 1976-1980. Great coach. Thanks, rigajake

Posts: 13 | Location: Blissfield, MI 49228 | Member Since: 07-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Cant answer your question, but just had to send you a note when I saw you live in Blissfield. We were just there this past weekend with our Barth. Our daughter lives there and we were there to help with the Boundless playground build on sugar st. This was really the first trip with our Barth and we parked in maxnatrol? parking lot. They were nice enough to let us park there and hook us up to their electric. We are in Blissfield alot, with the grandson playing legion baseball and all the other activites of the kids. Hope we can get to see yours sometime. By the way we have a 1986 Barth 34'. The fellow we bought it from installed new captians chairs maybe looking at them might help you. My husband could check them out and maybe help you out. Good luck!

Posts: 10 | Location: Riga,Michigan USA | Member Since: 01-31-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I think I am having Deja Vue so forgive me if I already shared this with you by email but the MCC expert of this world and all others is Les Hoagland and son in Lincoln, IL phone 217-735-1536

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
Hi dave this is Donna in Seattle,wa. I have sent you 2 e- Mails. Have you recieved them? Please E- mail at Dnhya6@aol.com Thank you. I need your wisdom

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

I believe Les is THE guru of Barth and FMC.

He is a wealth of information, and I hope his son continues, as the last I talked to Les, his health had issues.

The business name is Motor Coach Restorations

Posts: 31 | Location: crestline,ohio | Member Since: 02-27-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post