Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Transmission Shifter Switch & LED
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Transmission Shifter Switch & LED
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have an '89 Barth Regency. I'm looking for the panel transmission shifter switch and associated LED. Oslo made alot of these switches for Barth, but it maybe not this one. Oslo suggested Carling.

The part number is LA2-12 off the switch with a SR # 92102??? Does anyone have any clue as to where I can find one of these?

Posts: 11 | Location: Waco, Texas, USA | Member Since: 05-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I love it. When I started this site I didn't know diddily squat about anything never even changed my oil. Little by little one picks up a bit here and a bit there. Then sometimes someone asks a question and voila I may have an answer. I think Stone Bennett is your answer..

This is part number LA2-12

http://www.stonebennett.com/Sb/Products.html

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 18, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well aren't you the one.... Good job for sure, now tell me how many Barths were made and how many of each model each year. Dave, you should be very proud of the site. It is GREAT. Isn't learning so much fun. "FUN IS GOOD" Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Scuba Guy - If you really get into the transmission shifter and you discover where the back up light connection is, send me an email or post the info. My back up switch is working, but sometimes it dosen't turn off when I shift into drive. I shift from drive to reverse a couple of times (slowly) and it goes out. It doesn't happen all the time, but is an annoyance when it does.

------------------
William B. Goodwin

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
The transmission reverse light switch on most Allison Automatics is located on the side of the transmission. It is 2 wires and works on hydraulic pressure.

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post