Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    78 barth potable water sending unit
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

78 barth potable water sending unit
 Login now/Join our community

posted
is there a place to purchase a float type sending unit for my rv. they only sell sensor type and you can't use your gas old gauge. just had the 40 gal gas tank sending unit and couldn't use the old gauge. begining to have too many gauges.

Posts: 3 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Member Since: 10-30-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my wife says i talk to my self so i might as well answer my own post. i have to replace my sending units for my potable water and my holding tank. searching the internet i found a company that sells float sending units that are easy to install. go to (wemausa.com ) from there you can look up fuel tank, gas tank, water tank & holding tank sending units. and they sell gages also. i hope this will help others in restoreing their BARTH. flashg

Posts: 3 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Member Since: 10-30-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashg:
my wife says i talk to my self so i might as well answer my own post.
Thumbs Up Good job - Thanks for the update!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
wemausa.com

Thanks for the link! Right now our holding tank level is determined by moving the carpet, lifting the duckboard, unscrewing the inspection hole and looking. There is an alternative, watch for the BLUE Fountain from the vent when flushing the head. D'oh

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post