Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Fantastic Fan
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fantastic Fan
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
I know that this subject has been brought up before but, I thought I'd ask a question of all you Barth people out there. I just ripped my old roof vent out of the bathroom area in my '72 22' and I want to replace it with a new power vent of some sort. I have a Fantastic Fan in the main area and I really like it. They are expensive and I was hoping that someone might know of a good source on the web. If anyone has a good idea out there, I'd like to hear it. Dennis

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
1-440-937-5694

At the above number they say the sell the auto thermostat model for $159.00 that's as cheap as I can find it. They sure are worth it. We love ours....

No I lied www.rvsurplussalvage.com has the auto for $145 and the manual (that's what I have) is $127.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 24, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
The nice thing about Fantastic Fan is that they (unadvertised) say that they will provide free replacement parts. Last year, they provided some free parts for the fans in my coach. The fans must be at least 8 yrs old (I do not have the receipt for these fans to know the exact age). Now that kind of service might be worth the extra price? Just my experience.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
I ran across this old post while looking for bathroom fan replacement advise. The main vent fan is an original 94 Fan-tastic fan and the motor just started getting noisy and when I called this morning they just asked for my address and are sending me a new motor, no questions asked. That's what I call customer service. Smiler

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Which number did you call CS or tech support. I also have one that is getting noisy.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1387 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
I called the main number (800) 521-0298 and when I got the operator she put me right through to a service guy who took my address and said a new motor is in the mail.

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post