Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Window Screen Spline
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Window Screen Spline
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I received the following email from Janet Best:

Hello to fellow BarthMobilers...
We have a 1989 28 foot Regal with a gas engine. We are really enjoying our
Barth and get plenty of attention when we are out and about with it. I am
looking for the spline used on the screen for this coach. We have tried
numerous sizes, but nothing is small enough. If anyone out there knows where
we can purchase the correct size spline, I would appreciate an email..

Thank you!
janet.best@edwards.af.mil

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Great timing -- I just completed doing the screens in my '88 Barth last weekend. The screening and spline tool is available from Home Depot and I acquired the spline from C.R. Laurence Co. tele 1800 421 6144 Believe their p/n number is SS090C. My brother in law repairs screens and he ordered it COD for me. 100' rool was less the $19.00 including the COD charge. Not sure if they sell to the public or not.
web :
http://www.crlaurence.com
spline :
http://www.crlaurence.com/ProductPages/frameGen.asp?Pro...ductID=13910&Origin=

[This message has been edited by kc_rusty (edited July 22, 2003).]

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Man that was quick. Super thanks, and I have forwarded the info on to Janet.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post