Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Where are fuses for Fog Lights?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Where are fuses for Fog Lights?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We now have owned our Barth for a month and are really enjoying working on it. However, we still haven't found the fuses for the fog lights or the airhorn. Neither works so we are hoping it might be the fuses.
We did find the access panel on the dash behind the steering wheel. But where are the others? I have also looked under the dash around the steering wheel as suggested in a message here. This is like a treasure hunt!

Posts: 9 | Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA | Member Since: 04-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
A blown fuse usually indicates a real problem (a shorted or grounded wire). The air horn solenoid is probably clogged with crud from the air tank. You can take it apart and clean/lubricate it. Check out the Hadley Air Horn website for cleaning instructions. Good luck finding your fuse box-follow the clusters of wires. Its gotta be somewhere.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob and Donna,

You fuses for thse items are (I am sorry to say) by the drivers feet under the dash. Take a couple Ibuprophens and do some stretching exercises before you tackle that baby or you'll be layed up for a week. But I think you will find them there. Frankly, I usually let Deb do the service down there. Woman seem to be a bit more flexible at least in my family.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post