Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Paint Codes
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Paint Codes
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted
I've been working with a friend of mine who owns a body shop to get touch up paint for the five colors on my coach. All the Sikkens numbers worked out except the Barth silver. I have double checked the paint codes on the door frame tag, and the numbers are correct as I copied them. The silver paint code number on my coach is FLNA9271, but the paint dealer says that that is not the right number. The silver is the most common color that Barth used and I am hoping someone out there can check their color codes and tell me what the code is on their coach. My coach is a 1992 Regency.

------------------
Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
My paint store has an optical scanner gun that can generate a code by looking at the paint.

Pretty good.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, that is a good number. I have it in several notes from the orginal owner, and I have phone numbers for four diffenent paint companies. Sikkens Gray is VWLG 7 Z, AND BLACK IS DAT 638. I can't believe we would both have a bad number. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post