Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Liquid roof this week end
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Liquid roof this week end
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Bill G. so you will have fossil like leaf impressions in the RUBBER ROOF once the leaves have washed away? That will add character, but for few to see. Where you able to pull the tape without using a razor blade to score at the tapes edge? I would guess one could apply the coating out of the sun and then put out in the sun to cure, would that work? I am sure you are happy to have that task behind you for sure. Fun Fun...

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi Dale,

Removing the tape was very easy. Since it was cool during the application, the Liquid Roof cured slowly. I waited until the next day to remove the tape and since the rubber was semi-cured, the tape peeled with the rubber releasing easily. If it had cured completely, as it is now, I would have needed to use a razor to cut it loose.

There will be leaf impressions in the coating. I really like this material and if the Liquid Roof is as durable as advertised (15 year warrqanty), this should be the last roof I apply.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post