Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Parts Help : Blades and Heat Control
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Parts Help : Blades and Heat Control
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi Folks,
So glad I found this forum. Go in to most RV parts centers and tell them its a Barth and they scratch there head.

I've got a couple of parts questions, the biggest and most pressing is finding this A/C Heater control unit. I took it into Ford and they said its not a Ford part. I assumed it was since the chassis and motor on my 1990 25' Barth Regency are Ford. It has the 460 big block. Any help in figuring out who made this part or even better where to find one would be VERY appreciated. Google search has turned nothing up.

This number is on the black mount:
3074501 35182

This number is on the button control module on the bottom:
3610-201 3518

The last piece i'm trying to confirm is wiper blades. I've read the thread about the blades but am a little confused. The wiper arms are made by Trico. But from what I can tell you only replace the rubber and not the whole arm assembly. There a 20" blade.

Thanks All, happy to be here.
Cheers Brandon

1990 25' Barth Regal
460 Ford BB / Ford Chasis

Posts: 6 | Location: Denver, CO | Member Since: 06-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Welcome Brandon. Most of the dash units for our Barth's come from Dodge/Chrysler. There is more information Here

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huge Help!

Thanks Gerald

1990 25' Barth Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Denver, CO | Member Since: 06-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
As for wipers, I just bought these:
Trico 64-200 64 Series Heavy Duty Silver 3 Bar Wiper Blade for Curved Windshields - 20", Pack of 1
by Trico
Be the first to review this item | Like (0)
Price: $12.37 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

from AMAZON. got free shipping because I ordered something else for a total of $25 or more. just be careful what you select at checkout in order to get free shipping, but not sign up for something.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just spoke with Cindy

Acme Air inc.
79 North 10th Street
Kansas City, KS 66102
(913) 371-5373

$93 Dollars plus shipping, the part is on its way!
She seemed really confident that the part was correct. Seems they made the same part from the 70's thru the early 90's without changing the design.

Grabbing some wipers now.

1990 25' Barth Regal

posted Hide Post
Did Ford build the Chasis? or Freightliner?

1990 25' Barth Regal

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoKid:
Did Ford build the Chasis? or Freightliner?
Neither...

What does this tag say on your coach? Can you supply a picture of it for us? Maybe one of your coach too?

In regards to the proper designation of your Barth. You have a Regal, not a Regency. If you supply us with a picture of that tag we'll show you how to decode it.

Welcome to the site Colorado Kid. You won't find a more pleasant bunch of people anywhere on the net than here. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post