Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Distributor conversion
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Distributor conversion
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Bill Stevson
posted Hide Post
Bill, Before I changed the distributor I had only driven the Barth for a short test drive when I went to buy it and then just a little over 100 miles back and forth to the shop to have the front end inspected so I really have nothing to compare as far as knowing if the milage is better. I still haven't taken a trip or driven more than a few miles at a time just to check things out but there is a very noticeable difference in the way it starts, runs and pulls hills. Compared to the way it ran when I got it, it has to be an improvement. I am really happy with the change and think it was well worth the time and money spent. That, along with getting the frontend work done makes me appreciate it more than I already did!

------------------
http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetemp_both/language/<BR>www/US/MO/Macks_Creek.gif

]http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/language/www/US/MO/Macks_Creek.gif

[/URL]

Bill & Diane
1973 25'
454 CID P-30 Chassis
German Shepard Dog

Posts: 113 | Location: Macks Creek, MO | Member Since: 11-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post