Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Alarm panel????
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Alarm panel????
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/13
Picture of sk8er32283
posted

I think that this is a alarm panel. When I push the button a siren goes off. There is another panel on the exterior of the coach above the propane fill station that makes the same siren go off when the key is put in it. Sorry I don't have a picture of this panel.

Does anyone else have the same set up on there Barth and have any details on how it is wired up and works. Thanks in advance.

Rodney

1988 Barth Regency 38ft
CAT 3208AATC Intercooled
Allison 4 speed w/ air shifter
Gillig Chassis
7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator
Click for Charleston, South Carolina Forecast

Posts: 81 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID(United States Navy) | Member Since: 01-01-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Yes I have the same alarm.... There is also a "panic" button over the bed in the rear that looks and functions exactly the same as the white button on that panel.... The switch turns the alarm on if you are inside the coach... On the outside the KEY acts the same as the switch inside.... When you set the alarm and everything is OK the green light will go on, if the red light goes on something is wrong (an open compartment or such)... When you return to your coach you use the round key to turn the alarm off.... The panel on the inside of the coach is located underneath the counter extension which is usually in the down position so its very hard to see it...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/13
Picture of sk8er32283
posted Hide Post
I never noticed the panic button in the bedroom. And I guess that explains random switches in the battery compartments that are not even hooked up to anything. I guess I have so repairs to make. Anyone have schematics for this alarm system?

1988 Barth Regency 38ft
CAT 3208AATC Intercooled
Allison 4 speed w/ air shifter
Gillig Chassis
7.5KW Onan Diesel Generator
Click for Charleston, South Carolina Forecast

Posts: 81 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID(United States Navy) | Member Since: 01-01-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post