Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Recessed plaastic drawer pulls
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Recessed plaastic drawer pulls
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello All,

My 28 foot Euro has recessed plastic drawer pulls on the kitchen drawers. One of them is broken and I would like to repace it. Does anyone know where I might find these?

I have searched the internet to no avail.

Barry

Posts: 43 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Member Since: 11-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Maybe Outwater Plastics Industries?....They appear to be the Mother-of-All cabinetry part suppliers.....try:

www.outwater.com

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply Lee, however I could not find anything that would seem to work at the Outwater site.

I appreciate your reply and although I did not find a replacement for the recessed plastic drawer pulls, I will probably look to the Outwater for other parts that I may need in the future.

Thank you,

Barry

Posts: 43 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Member Since: 11-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Barry,

I'd suggest you order their free hard copy catalog from the website.....It's about a thousand pages and has tons of similar items not shown on the web pages.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Lee

I have requested the catalog.

Barry

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I have found these latches in my local RV store.

They are also available from this online RV parts place, RV Surplus. This it the link for the latch.
Hope this helps.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

[This message has been edited by Jack (edited October 17, 2005).]

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello All,

What I am looking for are what you might call recessed drawer handles. They are rectangular, approximately 3 inches wide, 1 1/2 inches high and 1/2 inch deep. They fit into a recess cut into the drawers, rather than having a drawer handle sticking out, that you could bump into.

These drawer pulls are used on the utensil draweers in the kitchen cabinets.

I have not been able to locate these anywhere, to date.

Thank you,

Barry

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
That is what these are, they go in the top of the drawer in a recess, and unlatch the drawer when pushed down on. If you could get a picture in of what you are looking for it would be far easier. Thought this was what you described.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post