Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Snow load limits?
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Snow load limits?
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
The best of both worlds, so they said.

I think it would be more accurate to say they get the frost from the north and the hurricanes from the south. Truth be told, so do we, but like most people, we stretch the truth.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Maybe I can figure out how to get it on my posts by then.
Let me know if the one I put in is ok or if you want a different one?

http://www.wunderground.com/st...ry=Venice,%20Florida

http://www.wunderground.com/st...ry=Venice,%20Florida

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks fine to me Bill, but zip is 34293

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Well so much for seeing the roof of the Barth, 17" of new snow yesterday and still snowing!!! Looks like Mother Nature was just teasing us a little. All you fellow Barther's down south have no idea how much fun your missing Big Grin Except maybe Corey!

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well so much for seeing the roof of the Barth, 17" of new snow yesterday and still snowing!!! Looks like Mother Nature was just teasing us a little. All you fellow Barther's down south have no idea how much fun your missing Big Grin Except maybe Corey!

You have my sympathies Gerald. If memory serves me, the cuteness of it is all used up by late Feb Tin Foil Hat Club It's like the old saying "But it feels so good when it stops".

I hope you are rewarded with a fabulous spring, or just have a spring!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Thanks Corey..Spring may be doubtful,may take until June to get rid of this stuff Smiler The grader just came by....time to dig out the driveway...again! head bang

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
We share your pain. We also got a pretty good dose of the white stuff just after it hit you. Used the snowblower on what looked to be about 12 inches last night and just finished hoisting another 5 inches up, up and over the ridiculous snow cliffs lining our driveway the old fashioned way. Oh well spring is in the air, almost. Three more weeks of heavy lifting then we can just let it melt and it'll be gone by the 4th of July.

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
EXTREME WEATHER CHANGES
The weather channel was reporting tonight that a small town in Oklahoma experienced a low last week of -32 degrees. Today there temperature was over seventy. A change of over 100 degrees in one week. How do you pack clothes for a visit there.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
A 70 degree day once in a while during the winter would be wonderful, take off your parka, stocking cap, mittens, scarf, wool shirt, heated socks and whatever else you need to cope with -32 and go soak up some rays. Minus 32 starts me looking for friends, relatives, casual acquaintances in warmer places to visit. Big Grin

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
take off your parka, stocking cap, mittens, scarf, wool shirt, heated socks and whatever else you need to cope with -32 and go soak up some rays. Minus 32 starts me looking for friends, relatives, casual acquaintances in warmer places to visit. Big Grin

I've got room and your Barth knows the way like an old horse to the barn cheers

"parka, stocking cap, mittens, scarf, wool shirt, heated socks"
You'll need to remind me what these strange items are you speak of.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post