Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Any Honda EU2000i Portable Gen users out there?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Any Honda EU2000i Portable Gen users out there?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
If I had to replace the ole, clanky Koehler 7000, I'd probably go for a Honda 6000 assuming it would fit etc...

I'm slowly going to all-Honda on small engines I want to keep.

About 6 years ago, I bought a small Honda lawnmower. It was brand-new, still in the box...it had never had oil or gas in it. I added the oil and gas and IT STARTED ON THE FIRST PULL!!
Not the 2nd or 3rd or 4th. THAT really impressed me. From that point on, I've become a Honda fan.
Heck, I even bought a Honda mini-van. Kinda quirky in a Honda way, but my wife likes it and I like the reliability...

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I don't own any Honda gensets but I'd buy one next time. The old Koehler has few hours and runs fine.

I have had the same experience with Honda power equip. Two lawnmowers, both the cheapest models, one powerwasher, ALWAYS start fist pull, right from the box.

Contractor friend has 2000 watt Honda gen and is always amazed at how quiet, economical and powerful it is. It will run motors that some 3000 watt jobs can't start, never seems to let the electrical output lug down. good stuff

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post