Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Dash Gauges
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dash Gauges
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted
Anyone have a line on P30 gauges for the 73 model Barth? Custom Instruments have stopped supplying for some reason. I'm redoing the dash and several of the gauges I have now don't work. With all the alternate gauges people have tacked on, it's starting to look like an airplane cockpit!

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
I have a preference for Autometer or VDO as a second choice. VDO was standard equipment in the 90's. They both can be bought from Summit Racing or Jeg's Racing. They have many different styles and backlighting.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is a site that supplies the exact gauges that r in my '88 Might be a source
http://www.custominstrumentpanels.com/chevy.htm

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Eddie, I like Autometer...Had them in some hotrods when I was younger...but the prices now (shudder). Get a basic set of 6, throw in a vacuum gauge and clock, you're over $500. I was kinda hoping to get in the $300 range. VDO is even pricier. Alot of the cheaper speedos don't have odometers. Oh me of little money ...
Rusty, I went to custom...they say the P30 panels are not available right now...*sigh* I guess I'll have to wait...but in the meantime, I'll keep looking.

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That site has always said the panels arn't available, go down and click on gauge specials or automotive gauges. they have individual units..

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post