Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    tail light lense change
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

tail light lense change
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
I changed my tail lights to LED and they are great. I also changed the clearance lights. I forgot the drill motor on the top of the ladder and when I moved the ladder the drill motor came down and hit me on the head. I gat a concussion and had to go to the hospital, As you get older it seems like you forget things. Be careful. I'm hoping to get to Arizona this spring. Dennis 1985 Regal

Posts: 207 | Location: Port Townsend ,Wash USA | Member Since: 11-21-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve Castner
posted Hide Post
Dennis, where did you get the LED tail light and clearance light units? I have a 1989 Regency. Thanks. Steve

1989 Regal 34’
Side entry, floor plan A
Spartan chassis
Cummins 6CTA – 8.3 L with 240 HP
Cummins pusher
Allison transmission MT 643
Onan generator
8808-3555-34RDS-A

Posts: 83 | Location: Cedarburg, WI | Member Since: 09-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
I forgot the drill motor on the top of the ladder and when I moved the ladder the drill motor came down and hit me on the head.

Dennis, sorry about laughing but that was funny, hey I did the same thing with a pipe wrench on the ladder except I got lucky and it missed. Man that had to hurt.

Nice job with the LED's!

Tom

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
I can't tell you the amount of times that has happened to me!! Been lucky so far.. just got grazed a few times!

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Got my red LED's from superbrightLEDs.com and installed them in existing TL housings. Big Improvement from white incan. Behind very faded 20yr old lenses.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: you must get RED LED's to go behind a RED LENS. Do not get white LED's

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post