Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Furnace on/ inverter slow
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Furnace on/ inverter slow
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sloop John B
posted
We just got back from 9 days in Door County Wisconsin. The weather was nice during the daytime with cool enough temps at night to use the furnace. All went well until middle of the week when furnace would cycle on and when the propane would kick in the lights would dim first couple of cycles then it started to trip the cirrcut breaker. If the furnace was turned off for an hour or so it would be find. The propane to the refg., water heater and cook top all worked well during this time. I am wondering if it is a inverter that is geting old (1988). Anyone with an other reason for this? Confused

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Were you plugged in or on battery?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Plugged into 50 amp.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Wsa on the chat room with Rusty and Nick. will check out the battery compartment and the ground in the morning.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Rusty made clean all posts on my batteries when we were in Georgia at Nicks place .it is a wonder what happens when you have a good ground. thanks Rusty
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post