Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    We have a new feature, for now.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

We have a new feature, for now.
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
For some of our most FAQ's I've decided to try something new.

I have been testing something called an image map and need your help. The drawing of the Barth that's at the top of this page is now linked to several posts. It is not perfected yet, but with your help I hope to get it working much better.

If you click on the front window it'll take you to a post on the windshields. If you click on the entry handle it will take you "Off Site" to the manufacturer of the handles. If you click on the roof vent, it'll take you to my post on "Kool-O-Matic", click on the compartment door locks and it'll take you to the search engine and you'll see hits for Southco door locks, etc...

1) I would like anyone who has a suggestion for a FAQ to submit the item here and I'll map it to the picture and add a new link. If it's not in the picture, I'll add a new link and/or tweak my drawing. (ie: Generator, Satellite, Fire Extinguisher)

2) If you know of a "Good Post", or 2, on said item, please add the link(s) to the post or to an "Off Site" website here and I'll consider it.

This is in the early testing stage and still might get scrapped. I am trying new features and thought that this might be cool. Some parts of the image is married to the search engine while others are linked directly to a relevant post.

Maybe it's not for us. Ok, fair enough. But I need to hear it from you in the form of feedback. Wink

Note: You must be a member and logged onto the site to use our search feature.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Bill,that is quite a unique feature, I can see lots of really good info about our Barths on this page. Might even go so far as one for each model. Just a thought. Thanks Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Bill, I like it. I don't see TV antenna up there. The reason I was looking is I did a step-by-step on replacing the pinion gear a while back so I looked there. There will be tons of info available here if you keep it up. Thanks for another good feature.

Oh, and by the way, to make your life easier Bill I have included the link to the post that I just mentioned Big Grin

http://barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/7291057782

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Oh, and by the way, to make your life easier Bill I have included the link to the post that I just mentioned
Thank you Danny!!! That does make it easier. Big Grin I have linked the saucer "omni-directional antenna" to your "batwing antenna" post.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
In several past messages the MCC/Barth 'guys" have been sorta asking for something like this for their RVs...would it be to much trouble to have this for them or/and Regal, regency, class C Smiler, etc??

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post