Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Back up camera?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Back up camera?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I want to replace with a new MUCH SMALLER camera, and wonder if anyone has comments on same?

Sorry, you will be putting up with my MANY questions as I do MORE updating of our Barth. Things we will be doing, ARE...

1. Marble in front of kitchen counter to match bath and step area.

2. New TV's

3. Frank Lloyd Wright graphics, very subtle on exterior.

4. New more modern back-up lamps

5. Front lower spoiler panel.

6. Drive in the rain covers for two small ceiling fans.

7. New light colored headliner.

8. Storage compartment labels.

9. Re-screen screen door.

10. Recover inside door to match new interior color.

11. Make better cup holders for front, and make deeper the two on fold out table.

12. Cover electric steps with rubber so as to turn hose on same. Don't like inside-outside carpet.

13. Complete my project to make rear ladder removable and fit in storage compartment. Cleans up the look from rear and new FLW graphics.

14. Detail engine compartments, both main and gen.

15. Explore a method to change from relays to new high tech device. EXPLORE

16. Refinish inside grab handle, Oak needs stripped and clear coated.

17. Add drinking water filter.

I am sure I will find more as I go. Seems I always do.

I thank you for your past help and in the days ahead.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
I have a sony that's about 3/3/3 and it works great, complete with mic.

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you replace a older MONSTER unit? If so did wires match up? Where did you buy yours? Full of questions aren't I?

Thanks,

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ours was replaced when we purchased the unit. Sullivan RV in Decatur, IN installed it so I don't know what they had to change. That was part of the deal when we purchased it. The screen is 5 1/2 in wide and 4 1/2 in high. I don't know of any mic with it. You could contact them on a price and problems to install it. The phone number is 800-720-0484 and ask for the service dept.
Cowboy

[This message has been edited by cowboy (edited June 27, 2005).]

Posts: 24 | Location: Andrews, IN USA | Member Since: 09-03-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Dale,
It sounds as though I have the same small Sony as Eric. It was also replaced before I purchased the coach.

It works fine, but the switch on the tranny when shifted into reverse is quite fickle. I replaced it, but still have intermittent operating problems. Usually I need to power it up from the switch on the monitor.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post