Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Bill N.Y.- Many thanks again for the 100th time.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Bill N.Y.- Many thanks again for the 100th time.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
Well our fearless leader has come through again and gotten one of us out of a bind and saved us untold money again.

The coach operated flawlessly on our trip of two weeks to the Breaux Bridge GTG with side trips to Monroe to check on my Mother. Upon arriving home, I pulled the coach up to the house to unload everything. I then went to move the coach and it would not start. The starter seemed dead. After checking the batteries, verifying the transmission was in neutral, and attempting to jump the starter solenoid, all with no success and after all else failed, I called our fearless leader.

Bill spent part of his Sunday morning on the phone with me this morning while I followed his instructions at the coach. After a few attempts the coach started and has operated normally the rest of the day. It has been started and driven several times today.

I know Bill will act and say this is nothing, but I respectfully disagree. We are so fortunate to have someone that is so willing to help us and ask for so little in return.

Thanks Bill

Nick

P.S. We can really get off with Bill if any of you others want to add your favorite "Bill story".

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Were you able to find an actual problem Nick? Sometimes problems that just fix themselves are just waiting for a more opportune time to show you who' Mischief s boss

My favorite Mr Bill story is when I had three flats on my trailer coming north and Bill asked me which side went first. He understood that the sun had deteriorated my two year old tires prematurely, something I never considered. I have covers on them and the coach now!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post