Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Cabinet hinges
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
I have two types of hinges: strut and a type of Euro. The Euro hinges have not held up as well on the cabinets that have gotten a lot of use above the kitchen counter. I tried searching for a Grass model hinge referenced earlier on this site but did not find them. Has anyone had any luck with this or some other solution? I was also thinking about maybe switching to the struts which would also require a separate top hinge. (The Euro hinge worked good to snap close and pinch my finger requiring some bit of discipline to get separated again but not good enough to hold up the door. Also, one has a "pin" missing that the hinge rotates on.

Thanks.

Tom Taylor
94 Breakaway XL

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Sorry the picture is so large. I did not know it would do this.

Tom Taylor

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post