Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    FANTASTIC! 1994 33 foot Barth Breakaway 230 HP Cummins REDUCED to $49,900.00
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
FANTASTIC! 1994 33 foot Barth Breakaway 230 HP Cummins REDUCED to $49,900.00
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
33 feet, Barth Breakaway, 1994, 91,400 miles, Interior: Beige, Exterior: Wht/Tan/Grn/Brgdy, REDUCED TO $49,900.00 OBO
Comments: Exceptionally Well Cared For Condition, Cummins 230 HP Engine, Corian Counters, Oak Cabinets, Full Kitchen, Conv Microwave, Top/Bottom Fridge w/Ice Maker, Hardwood Floors, Shower, Outside Shower, Split Bath, Skylight, Queen Island Bed, Sofa Sleeper, Sleeps 4, Lthr/Power Captain Chair, Lthr Lounge Chair, Table w/Chairs, 2 TVs, VCR, Stereo w/Cassette, Generator, Inverter, 2 Roof ACs, Furnace, Fantastic Fan, Back Up Camera, Monitor Panel, Leveling w/Electric Controls, Pac Brake, Awnings, Shades, Basement Storage, Electric Step, Trailer Hitch, No Smoke, No Pets, Original Owner, Garaged, Serviced Regularly, New Washer/Dryer, Pull Out Pantry, New Coffee Maker, Rugs Kept Over Floors, Large Closet, Special Dining Chairs w/Built In Drawers, Power Side Mirrors, Snap On Windshield Screens, Docking Lights, Spot Light, Alum Wheels.

Who to Contact:
Mr. Tink Hardaker
Florence, AL (map it)
Home: 256-764-8319
Mobile: 256-412-7784

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 22, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Is this unusual, a Breakaway with the door located midship?

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
No...Breakaways had doors in front or amidships.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I think that this is one of the real beauties in these Breakaways, because you can have a shorter diesel pusher with beautiful appointment's, great floor plan and side entrance, which was a $500 option.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
This one is still for sale

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I bought the rig last night. Mr. Hardaker is a real gentleman. Thanks to all of you who helped answer my Barth questions.

Rick

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Wow, way to go Rick. I bet this is going to be a great coach for you and there will be many many adventures in the future.

I do have to respectfully correct you in one area however. A Barth Custom Coach, (especially one like yours) is NEVER referred to as a "rig". They are "coaches" as a preference. motorhomes, periodically, but NEVER RV's or Rigs.

Wow, that is one nice coach...

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Wow, way to go Rick. I bet this is going to be a great coach for you and there will be many many adventures in the future.

I do have to respectfully correct you in one area however. A Barth Custom Coach, (especially one like yours) is NEVER referred to as a "rig". They are "coaches" as a preference. motorhomes, periodically, but NEVER RV's or Rigs.

Wow, that is one nice coach...

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
[Sorry! I'm still a Barth Rookie.

Rick

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Rick, in 36 years, I've owned 12 floating and rolling vehicles with living accommodations, ranging in length from 18' to 45' . Some rollers were self-powered, some towed, but the rollers were all rigs, and the floaters were all boats.

I remember once mooring my 45-footer between an 85' boat, and a 24' yacht. The distinction was the size of the operator's ego, & the elevation of his nose, not the level of his experience or the quality of his equipment.

On the road, the old-timers drive rigs, the neophytes & wannabes drive coaches.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
"O thank God, Olroy doesn't think of me as an "oldtimer". And I am a wannabee, I wannabee just like Olroy.

------------------

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
Rick, in 36 years, I've owned 12 floating and rolling vehicles with living accommodations, ranging in length from 18' to 45' . Some rollers were self-powered, some towed, but the rollers were all rigs, and the floaters were all boats.

I remember once mooring my 45-footer between an 85' boat, and a 24' yacht. The distinction was the size of the operator's ego, & the elevation of his nose, not the level of his experience or the quality of his equipment.

On the road, the old-timers drive rigs, the neophytes & wannabes drive coaches.

OT ALERT! The best name I ever saw for a yacht was in the late '50s in Norfolk, on a 42' Richardson: "$52,412"

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
A couple more boat names noted while cruising - "Shebrokus," & "Lotta Doe."

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
one more ODAT
OH, **** another thousand

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I gotta go with Dave on this one. I've gone from a long body conversion in 72 thru two class C's and finally my Barth and to us they've all been "coaches". None of them has had a bulldog on the hood and pulled a huge SS trailer full of consumer goods. That'd be a "rig". Olroy is right on when it comes to toys of the floating kind, and this means no disrespect to his choice of terminoligy. But if after 30 plus years I'm a neophite-wannabe, how long does it take to be an old-timer?

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post