Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    New Canadian regulations to prevent motorists night-driving without headlights...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Canadian regulations to prevent motorists night-driving without headlights...
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
only in Canada???

https://driving.ca/auto-news/n...adlights-on-at-night

A set of forthcoming government safety standards aim to cut down on the number of "cars" driven on Canadian roads at night without their headlights on.

“Phantom vehicles” – cars driving without their lights on in the dark – will slowly be eradicated beginning in September 2021...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
I can't remember how long it's been sense I have owned a car or truck that did not have reactive lights. Thought cars that depended on the driver to activate the lights manually were a thing of the past. Who knew?

The State I live in has a law that you must have your lights on when it's raining.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
My province/country makes it compulsory
for all newer vehicles to have: 'daytime running lights' that are on whenever the vehicle is turned on...

older ones???

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post