Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Sustaining Opportunity
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
In my business we use stock photos for brochures and such. ISTOCKPHOTO.com is a service that you can upload pictures and illustrations that become accessible worldwide and they will pay a royalty for the sale of each picture that is sold. It ain't huge money but I notice there are no Barth's in the motorhome section and it occurs to me that Bill NY could, with member agreement, submit many of the pictures of our beloved Barth's and if people buy them (some cost are only $1.99 each) we might have a revenue source for his work, and also expand the appreciation of the Barth. I do notice that photos can't have captions but that should be an easy fix. Just go to the site and put in Barth and nothing comes up - put in motorhome and again no Barth's.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I'll look into it. Thanks Tom!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Bill, you can put in ours. Maybe somebody would buy it and take us out of our misery. Unfortunately, due to ever increasing medical costs, we find that if we do keep our Barth in good shape, we don't have any money left to go anywhere. Maybe we need a Barth trailer Smiler.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post