Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

38'regency
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
DALE & SHARON,
that is one fine looking coach you have there! i know you are going to have many moons worth of enjoyment from it. congratulations!

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
Wow, what a beautiful representation of this Barth web site...Awesome coach Dale and Sharon! I would love to see more photos....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will get a little better. I asked my website guru Sarah (Rachel's little sister) to make the image a little bigger.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Good thing Dave, For a minute, I thought Dale had one of those new "low Profile" coaches. His interior refurbish came out real nice.

------------------
William B. Goodwin

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post