Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New tires
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi yesterday I put on 6 new Michelin Agilis Cross Climate LT16/235R tires. They are a new model tire and has anybody got any experience with these tires ? They are Load rating E, 10 ply radials. I've found many reviews online on vans and trucks, but no class A motorhomes.

Posts: 58 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Should of asked before buying the tires. My experience with Michelin tires on RVs has been bad. They don't like to sit.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Just put a pair of those in 225-16 on the front of my Ford 350 Class B+…….Currently wandering the midwest and I’m very pleased with them, especially in the hills during heavy rain. They’re sensitive to proper PSI for wear, so keep checking or use a good grade TPMS.

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Just put a pair of those in 225-16 on the front of my Ford 350 Class B+…….Currently wandering the midwest and I’m very pleased with them, especially in the hills during heavy rain. They’re sensitive to proper PSI for wear, so keep checking or use a good grade TPMS.

Which part of the mid west? Boat is near Alton IL and we're in St charles, mo. Be happy to suggest points of interest that may be safer here in the covid denying world.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post