Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Another time...another story:

https://uselessinformation.org...3-a-grateful-mother/

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug, brought a tear to my eye, always nice to see how many good folks inhabit our world!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I have never understood the people who spend their lives acquiring large sums of money. Once the needs for a comfortable lifestyle have been met, what is the point of acquiring more, if not to help make the world a better place?

Money is useless until it is spent. Vast sums do no good when sitting in a vault.

I am a comfortably retired high school teacher. The only reason I would ever want more money would be to give it to someone who needs it more than I do. Liz and I have sponsored scholarships, supported food banks and other charities as much as we can. All of it, money well spent.

I encourage everyone, in this time of great need all around us, to do what they can for the less fortunate. There is great satisfaction for us knowing we may have made a difference in those lives. Great satisfaction.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5167 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post