Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    [I]DEFINATELY[/I] S.O.B.!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

[I]DEFINATELY[/I] S.O.B.!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
.....Took a swing thru Delaware this weekend for some biking/fishing at Trap Pond State, near Laurel DE. ...Came across this work-in-progress.
Looks like an Eagle bus chassis (Trailways) that's be subjected to some "innovations".

Other than maybe picking up 1-2 mpg, ya gotta ask the question: Why? Confused

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Cool! Maybe I DON'T have the ugliest front end on the road. Big Grin The bottom part is definately from a car, but I don't know what one.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
His mother was frightened by the space shuttle.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
His mother was frightened by the space shuttle.

Or a 58 Packard Hawk.

(Isn't that license plate bracket a travesty?) Actually, those Dagmars could go, too. The original design didn't have them, but the marketing types insisted.

As a wee lad, I was trying out my first diving mask and came face to face with a monstrous catfish. For a while, I had nightmares. This MH might bring them back. Frowner

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
'Why?' Because he could!!

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Must be fun backing that thing up, what with ten feet of forward overhang!!

Perhaps he found a chunk of Columbia when it broke up over the South. This could be a commemorative effort! Right!!!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That bus looks like a snook...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was an armadillo.

Posts: 10 | Location: ocala fl | Member Since: 05-22-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Ok, something is wrong with me.

I think that bus is really cool!

Perhaps I clunked my head too hard last week, or can we just chalk this up to the vagaries of taste?

Better an ugly Barth, than
a pretty Winnebago.

1987 Barth P-30 with 454
Former Hospital Board Room converted to coach by Barth in 1995.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post