Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

g.g.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
I have been asked what the g.g. means on my stompin grounds means. Naples is a county run government. The city of Naples is very small most of Naples is county. WE live in the golden gate estate area of Naples not the Golden Gate city part. Estate means you have a well mostly dead end roads and about 3 acres of swamp in this area, when people ask where you live/ It would be north Naples golden gate estates not Golden Gate City.I hope that ex planes it.lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Do you know Vic & Shirley Bianchi?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
NO. Do you know what street they live on? All streets in g.g. are numbers mostly. It 5 miles square.Wilson and golden gate is 0+0 east or west street north and south ave. I live at 570 3rd st sw
west of wilson are odd, east of wilson are even same with ave north even or south odd. now that is an answer
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post