Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Coconut Oil - Can it possibly reverse Alzhemers and Parkinsons disease?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Coconut Oil - Can it possibly reverse Alzhemers and Parkinsons disease?
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Clem&Pat
posted Hide Post
Corey, thanks for the correction. We are planning for next year. Pat does the best she can.

Posts: 16 | Location: Pittsboro, N.C. | Member Since: 03-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
OK! I don't know about a 100 mpg carb but I do know Barb had a little Honda 600 AN two door sedan that got 50 mpg.
It had a motorcycle engine in it.

In fact we had two of them, one was converted to run on batteries. I never "tag" that one and only ran it close to home. I bought it for a parts car.

Wish I had both of them back with the current gas prices. I do still have the electric motor and was thinking about some type of motorcycle conversion, maybe like a trike.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
Picture of Richard &  Lee
posted Hide Post
More info on Coconut Oil can be found in "The Coconut Oil Miracle" by Bruce Fife, C.N.N.D. The book can be purchased at Amazon.com. Very informative with lots of recipes.

Richardm, 84 Barth Euro

Posts: 25 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Member Since: 07-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
What really bugs me is that there are number of cars in Europe that do get 70-80mpg. And guess what! They are all diesels!

nuff said!

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Carter:
What really bugs me is that there are number of cars in Europe that do get 70-80mpg. And guess what! They are all diesels!

nuff said!
Watch This!!!!!!

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Anybody who doesn't realize that this country is run by Big Government and Big Corporations has their head in the sand. Mad This is no conspiracy philosophy. Furthermore, it doesn't make any difference which party is in power. Everyone(almost) is in somebody's pocket. The rest of us are just happy enough that we just let it go. Remember the old adage:
'You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.' You don't have to. Just as long as you can fool a lot of people all of the time, nothing will change. And that's where we are, many people are being fooled all of the time. But watch out you Big Boys. The Internet is going to change all of it. It's going to be fun to watch. Thumbs Up There, I've said it and Bill will probably dump this because it's too political, but at least I feel better.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post