Barthmobile Portal
Front entry coaches????

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/9901049061

08-02-2005, 11:17 PM
DALE SMITH
Front entry coaches????
I don't recall seeing a Prevost with a mid-entry, but that is not to say they aren't out there. Front entry is nice for the driver, but always seemed like a hardship when it comes to moving furniture in and out. I wonder if anyone has comments on MID verses FRONT, who has owned both? I really like our MID, but must admit at times I think a front door would be nice.

Dale
08-03-2005, 12:49 AM
ron
Thought the change from mid-entry on our Barth to the front on the Moneyko was going to cause me problems. It was kind of bass-ackwards for awhile, but we adapted quickly and are quite pleased now. Seems to make slightly better use of available space.

Uhhh, Dale, not everyone renovates their interior after each camping trip. :-)
08-03-2005, 04:02 AM
Shadow man
I have seen several Eagle busses with mid-entry doors.....our bus is front entry and we found that we like it just fine. Got a 6 foot long fold-out couch in without too much problem and only a little swearing. Also got our 16 foot window awning inside too when we lost it in Nebraska last year....good thing it wasn't any longer though or it would still be in Nebraska..
08-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Eric Herrle
I've had two Barth's with mid doors and the present with a front door. The mid-doors give more usable room and more varied configurations.