Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I have a barth
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ryegal
posted
I have a 1975 Barth it is green and orange inside remember the 70,s? but mine is a class C I didn't see any class C in the pictures. I'm so glad to find this place!!!! thanks Ryegal

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about some pics...sounds classy!

Posts: 16 | Location: alto pass il usa | Member Since: 12-15-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Congrads on finding the group..This group will get you thru just about anything that is Barth related.. I agree lets see some pictures and and hear some particulars..

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Now, now, ryegal, let's be correct in our terminology. Those colors are formally known as "avocado," and "rust". That was the kitchen & family room in our house on Bainbridge Island, new in 1970. Then, we thought it was beautiful. You see those colors now, and they look dated. Kind of like "charcoal," & "pink," from the '50s, or the "mauve" decor of our '90 Barth.

There was a class C Barth I used to see parked by an apartment house in Port Angeles until recently. Is that yours, or are there 2 class C's in Western Washington?

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
Now, now, ryegal, let's be correct in our terminology. Those colors are formally known as "avocado," and "rust". That was the kitchen & family room in our house on Bainbridge Island, new in 1970. Then, we thought it was beautiful. You see those colors now, and they look dated. Kind of like "charcoal," & "pink," from the '50s, or the "mauve" decor of our '90 Barth.

There was a class C Barth I used to see parked by an apartment house in Port Angeles until recently. Is that yours, or are there 2 class C's in Western Washington?

OK you have me on the colors I stand corrected. Yes I have seen the one in Port Angles also. when I posted I was hoping they would be here. Oh that is a pretty one. My son tried to shine and clean mine when I got it,nothing worked.I will get some pics to post soon now that I have found this wonderful place I'am so excited!

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well Ryegal, welcome to Barthmobile. When I saw your registration I though, wow here's the first of the new year but you were 14 minutes early by Minneapolis time, and as far as Barthmobile goes everything is Minneapolis time.

We have had more than 5 and less than 10 Class C's come around here. Which I am surprised over. Since for the size of the coach Barth made by far the best Class C of it's era and a very livable floor plan. I have included here some photos of one up in Canada. I first heard of this one when a Canadian Non-Profit called me for a value because the guy was wanting to donate it and get a (get this) $80,000.00 tax deduction. It's a great coach but $8,000.00 was more like it. Then a new owner contacted me and that's the last I have heard of it.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Ryegal, go to the top of this window. Below the block for "post a reply," click on the word "search." When that window opens, type in the word "polishing," and it will return a half-dozen, or so, previous threads on polishing the unpainted aluminum.

[This message has been edited by olroy (edited January 01, 2005).]

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Ryegal are you actually in Seattle or one of the other towns in the area? We always used to say Seattle because for years most people had never heard of our home towns... Duvall for me, Fall City for my wife.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Ryegal, my love of Barth's started when my neighbor bought a new (from the factory) 75 Barth class C Chev. rear bath with a trunk. It was the nicest mortor home we had ever seen without doubt. We had the pleasure of taking a 2 week road trip with them and Seattle was one of our destinations. You have a real classic there for sure. Looking forward to pictures.

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post