Tools
Reply To This Topic

Olroy was here
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted
I received a call yesterday from Roy "olroy" Wilson telling me he was in town for his high school reunion. I'll let him tell you what decade reunion it was.

So today we got together and gabbed like we've know each other for years... Well I guess we have haven't we? What a jewel of a guy, as soft spoken, articulate, and personable as you can imagine him being by his posts here. It made my day for sure.

And he is one handsome gentleman too.

Thanks for stopping by Roy..."olroy" it was indeed a great pleasure to meet you, sir.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed meeting Roy and his wife 2 winters ago in Yuma and was hoping to get to visit with him last winter too. Would like to visit him during the summer since he is not that far away from us but what with working 6 days a week right now i just don't have much time to play....have to take care of everything on Sunday so i am usually pretty busy.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Yup, olroy went back to the Twin cities for his 60th high school class reunion. Had a good time, including meeting Dave, & as Dave said, we talked like we've known each other for years. I, too, enjoyed the visit, & was equally pleased to meet Dave.

So far I've been able to put a face on six Barthmobilers, otherwise known only by their posts. Parked a couple nights in one's driveway, met one in Yuma, another at the Quartzsite Rally, had one stop by & visit, another lives close by, & met Dave last week at my class reunion hotel. I wish I could meet more of you.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post