Forums    General Discussions    Why the hostility?

Closed Topic Closed
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Why the hostility?
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
From Kevin:
posted 04-14-2015 11:37 PM Hide Post
How much did you get for this link?

I am taking this unusual step to ask the general membership of Barthmobile for their opinions about my postings on this site.

Kevin has been hounding me on here and in private messages to stop posting.

I have posted on many subjects with the clear intention to stimulate discussion and, perhaps, aid someones search !!

Until today no one has ever questioned that I was being PAID to post--I DO NOT GET PAID!!

The link Kevin inferred that I was paid to submit is: https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/3903911587

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Only Bill NY and I have the red button; I try to keep my Admin disciplinary activities in line with Bill's approach; it's fairly lenient.

If there were issues with what you (or anyone else) posts, you/they would hear from me, or see how I can Magically Edit posts. A very small cadre of members are at the edge of the Suspension or Ban Cliff due to the ToS provision, "PLAY NICE!"

In short, I have no gripes with your posts, or you would know it.

That said, there may be other members who do, and I see this thread as a potential doorway to criticism of you. I won't allow open season on any member, so I'm locking this thread.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post