Forums    General Discussions    number above lighted door handle??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

number above lighted door handle??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JoshS
posted
So there is the number "20" just outside the door. Does anyone know what this is? I noticed it on another picture of a barth. I also noticed on my data tag "MC20" and on the other picture I saw they had the number "25" and their data tag had MC25". Does this mean anything? Is it from the factory? Thanks

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!! Funny when you post something and you realize you did not even think a little about it. Mine is 20ft hence the MC20 on my data tag and the 20 outside the door. The picture I saw was a 25ft hence the MC25 and the 25 outside the door.

So the numbers must have been put on at the factory right? I wonder what made them think to put it on there? I like the number, kindove looks like an address number.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
If you have not decoded your data tag, 74101586MC20A.
74-year built
10-month built
1586-sequential build #
MC20-motor coach 20'
A-floorplan

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the early years barth put the lenth on the out side also thay measured the lenth from front of body to rear of body not bumper to bumper .

Posts: 35 | Location: Southeast Kansas | Member Since: 10-07-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post