Forums    General Discussions    I had a visitor!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I had a visitor!!
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
After we bought our Regal, I came home and immediately searched the web for Barth RV's and the first one I saw was Jim Donnelly's beautiful 33 foot Breakaway.

Well you can imagine how delighted I was when Jim called and said he would be in town. If any of you have the chance to sit down for only a few minutes with this retired substance abuse counseler complete with very cool pony tail, you will find yourself sitting there for hours. At least that is what happened here. Folks, this is one of the very good guys, for sure.

Thanks Jim for stopping by, this has really made my day.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 01, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee Dave, we didn't realize you had a substance abuse problem....Well I hope you heard something that will help you....he he

------------------
Larry and Heidi from CA

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I will tell you one thing, if I did have a problem, I hope I would be blessed enough to have a guy like Jim around.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/11
posted Hide Post
dave, I need to talk with you, but am not savy enough on the computer. I am interested in the barth in michigan. i know you went to see it. am interested in buying, but really need to talk with you. can you call me collect 972-4957713 or email kenrrobbins@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited March 13, 2005).]

Posts: 7 | Location: garland,tx | Member Since: 03-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post