Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Inattentive driving
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I saw this picture on RVtraderonline and thought that this is the best example of inattentive driving I could imagine.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited May 06, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
You are quite right. One should never drive with the curtains drawn.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill:

When driving down Imperialist Boulevard toward the fire pits I often drive by the feel of the wind on my face besides I have curse control.

Looks safe to me. When you're cool the sun always shines.

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timnlana:

..........besides, I have curse control.

I needed curse control when my sons were learning to talk. Now, my wife says the longer I am away from work, the less I curse.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Will you guys watch the thread drift "darn it"....

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are those two EMPTY beer huggies?
What was this guy thinking

Posts: 2 | Location: tucson,arizona.u.s. | Member Since: 03-16-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Gosh Bill:

That spell check thing does offer unexpected results to the casual proof reader. Thanks for the peer review.

Hey do you know what happnes when you put my friend Rich Jakusz name into spell check?

Now as to my curse control...... well lets say when I'm under a car working there are almost unlimited escape clauses in my curse control.

Golly I'm just colorful; yea that's it colorful with colorful children. The grandchildren are better mannered; my daughters keep them away on car maintenance day.

Oh by the way I did buy a 25" Barth, I pick it up in a few weeks. I'll have to let you know how many people fit into this two foot model.

[This message has been edited by timnlana (edited May 06, 2004).]

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post