Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

catch up time
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I have been gone a few days. Many of you know my wife Deb and all of you have heard her name.

Well Deb lost her mom a few weeks ago and her father was near death with prostate cancer at age 90. Her Brother Dan came up from Alabama to say good by to his dad and he tragically died in his hotel room of a cerebral hematoma, (he had bumped his head a few days before and it had started to bleed in his brain) and then the father died just a very few hours later. so we spent the last few days setting up and attending two funerals. Some of you already knew this and your prayer are very much felt and appreciated. Deb had two sisters and another brother, so it was tough but all are believers and take great comfort in that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited November 15, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Dave Sorry to hear of your trajic losses...

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Dave and Deb,
You both have my heartfelt condolences. Prayers have been sent your way and will continue.
You are two very good people whom make the world a better place to be. I struggle to find words and realize there are none i can add to help take away the pain. if i could bear some of it on your behalf i certianly would, as would every other member of this site i am sure. Just know that you are loved by many who have never even met you face to face. Take time to heal. advise us of any needs please.

sincerely,
mike

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flashnyellow
posted Hide Post
Dave, Deb,
Condolences to both on your recent loss of family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Ronnie

Posts: 61 | Location: Lafayette, LA USA | Member Since: 12-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
I will ask my wife to include you and Deb in her prayers. She has a more direct line than I.

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post