Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

WWW.JIBJAB.COM
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Trust me, If you have sound on your computer and go to www.jibjab.com it will make your evening regardless of who you are voting for.

Trust me on this!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited October 11, 2004).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
This web site was brought to my attention several months ago by my South Korean coworkers. It appears that this sort of satire is illegal in Korea; yes I do mean South and not North Korea.

The web site was used by the Korean press as an example of American political satire.

So the point is, unless you are comfortable in your convictions do not enter the politic American or host a web site devoted to vintage motor homes that were built on a number of chassis.

Interesting what we take for granted.

By the way, our house of representatives is voting this week on creating a national registry card, sort of an internal passport. I do not watch television news; can anyone tell me if this story is in the news? I do not see anything in the local papers.

Timothy

[This message has been edited by timnlana (edited October 11, 2004).]

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post