Barthmobile Portal
Buying a Barth

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8823911787

02-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Mark H
Buying a Barth
Well, I have been watching this forum for a while now and soaking up as much information that I can. Now that I'm starting a new job in Maryland next month that pays a whole lot more, I will be purchasing a Barth this year. If anyone one here is thinking about selling there beloved 34+' pusher later this year, please post it on this site and I will be one of the first to contact you! I will be full timing it.
02-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Doorman
You should look at Carol's coach. Sounds like what you are looking for. 34' wide body Regency

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath
02-23-2016, 10:46 AM
scottydl
Good luck with the search! Barth's are great RV's (and they can be pretty hard to find) but there are other good brands too, especially well-built DP's. Prevost, Newmar, etc. It all depends on your desired budget, year range, and planned usage for the rig (which you mentioned as full time).
02-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Mark H
Carol's is exactly what I'm looking for. If they still have it later this year, I will definitely make an offer. I don't think that there's a better or nicer coach for the money! I'm not sure about the Cat motor though. I think that I would prefer the Cummins, besides that, I could live with it. But it sure would be a long drive from Ca. to Md.!
02-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Homer
quote:
Originally posted by Mark H:
Well, I have been watching this forum for a while now and soaking up as much information that I can. Now that I'm starting a new job in Maryland next month that pays a whole lot more, I will be purchasing a Barth this year. If anyone one here is thinking about selling there beloved 34+' pusher later this year, please post it on this site and I will be one of the first to contact you! I will be full timing it.

Sorry, mine is not a pusher, and it's only 30' bumper to bumper, but it's clean, runs great, and not too far from Maryland. Check out the post if you're interested. 1986 Barth Regal.