Barthmobile Portal
Our daughter Meg

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/8811089061

02-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Jim and Tere
Our daughter Meg
Last September we passed on the sad news that our daughter Meg and son in law Dan, had lost their first child, 32 weeks into the pregnancy. It was a very hard thing and the weeks and months that went by were painful. Two weeks ago we got some news. Our oldest son Scott and his wife Melanie were pregnant with their first, due this coming September and all is well. And then we got more news from Meg and Dan. They are expecting arrivals in August--triplets!!! Just today, the second ultrasound showed three good heartbeats of three 9 week old babies. So, God has answered our prayers and with His blessing, come this fall, we will be grandparents of 4!! Tere and I want to thank all who have thought of us and our kids and who have been praying for them. Please continue to pray. We'll keep you posted.
Jim and Tere
02-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Bill N.Y.
Congrats to you and your family! Good luck! God Bless!
02-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Rusty
Good news!

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.
02-15-2006, 03:54 AM
olroy
Jim, wait until you have 10 grands & 7 greats, and can't remember the names.
02-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Barth_user1
Jim,
Oh yeah, life has it's ups and downs. Don't you just wish it were as simple as replacing it's shocks. Never give up. Congratulations and good luck to your family. I'm not a real praying man but have caught myself participating more often lately. Maybe the Big Guy is trying to tell me something. I will say a prayer for your family in hopes that all goes well.
Rick