Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Paint Scheme
 Login now/Join our community

1st month member
posted
I always wondered if the Barth paint scheme would show up on another coach. Here's an updated version of the black/gray/silver on the Fleetwood Revolution http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/diesel/L260-1.jpg
It seems to be one of the fastest selling motorhomes on the market.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my brothers has a 2003 like this, and he has more trouble than you can ever guess. He bought it on ebay from a dealer out of the area, and his local dealer puts him at the tail end of the list and then if someone comes in that purchased theirs at his location he bumps him back down on the list. The factory has not been able to help either. Hope they all aren't like such. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
With the design and shape of the Barth coach. I have always personally thought that the nicest paint jobs have been the original horizontal stripes.

But sometimes some variation with the horizontal stripes still taking precedence.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post