Forums    General Discussions    Introduced to my first Barth!!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Introduced to my first Barth!!!!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted
Thank you to Bill and Sonja from Calgary, Alberta , Canada. They recently bought a 33' Barth from Minnesota and kindly arranged to introduce me Barthworld!! Bill is a keen promoter of Barths ( seeing is believing ) and gave me super tour of his rig,(including a road test ) I'm SOLD!!!
What a great constructed rig. Cabinetry finishing is awesome! ( the fold away , drop down table is a mastery in itself !) Tightness in motion is unbelievable! Flipped over the mood light feature!
Thanx again, Bill

Neil

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Neil, have you checked out the 31 foot gas Barth that just came up on Ebay? It's in Indiana and it looks like a super coach.Of course, if you're looking for anything Barth, this is the place to be.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Thanx Dan for the heads up. looks like a nice rig except that I am looking for an island rear queen set-up

Neil

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Suzy and I wanted a queen bed when we were looking, but wound up with split twins. After a year of use we like the twins. They're especially nice when I go racing or fishing with one of my buddies, or when we take a couple guys racing, they can have the twins and Suzy and I take the fold out couch. If the coach is going to be a strictly 1 couple coach, then I agree the island queen is the way to go.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post