Forums    General Discussions    Enjoyed our conversation .
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Enjoyed our conversation .
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Dave , I really enjoyed our cnversation and your valuable advice .
I have been enjoying this site since you started it . You are to be commended . I know someone helped you set it up , But have been so valuable in keeping it up and monotoring all this info and helping in every way you could .
I appreciate your dedication , sacrifice and attitude , toward people , our wonderfull Nation and our miltary , the real heros paying the price for our Freedom .
If it sounds Like I'm blowing your Horn , I certainly am !!
We could not pay enough salary and hire someone to do the work you do .
You would make a first class Pastor .

PS. We are in Brookhaven Ms. right off Interstate 55 which is from New Oleans To Memphis Tenn. 60 miles south of Jackson Ms.
We live right next to the church .
If you or any other Barther needs help feel free to call us at 601-833-8661 any time day or night .
We also have an extra 50-amp Full hook-up. We are not wealthy , But we are willing to share
what we have .
Happy Barthing And happy Hollidays to you and
yours . And also everyone who reads this .
Pastor Pitre-59
Verna-51 Best wife in rhe world
Beautifull, Daughter Rebekah-16
Beautifull, Daughter Naomi-20
85 BARTH REGAL 29 ft. = Family Pet !!
And all have me spoiled rotten and I love it !!

------------------
????

Posts: 9 | Location: Brookhaven , Ms. | Member Since: 12-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UNBELIEVABLE! Brookhaven is my hometown! I thought when we had ot Regal done there last year it was the only one within 500-miles!

My ancesteral (sp?) home place is about 5-miles NW of "downtown" in the New Sight community. When you speak of being just off 55 adjacent to the church, which church are you refering too?

P.S. I ain't trying to get at that nice 50-amp service ya mentioned. We plug in to my dad's 20-amp outlet and just sip 60Hz juice in small quantities.

Small world.

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ron ,
Thanks for your response neighbor !!!
I'm happy to know there is another Barth in
the neighborhood . Even if is only occasionaly .
Comming from Jackson south to Brookhaven on I-55 exit on north Brookhave exit 42 ,take a left go approximately one mile to first red light which as you know is hwy 51 , take a left heading back north , on your left is Brookhaven Monument also the Gold Nugget Pawn shop and across the the street on your right along some Mini Storage Buildings is a street called Love st. take a right and you will see on your left is a cypress house surrounded by a cypress fence , the house is facing the First Apostolic United Pentecostal Church .
Pull up into the Barth driveway, our Pet Barth will be sitting in his Barth House.
Get down and come on in .We will be honored to have you and your family .
We hope to see you soon .
Happy Holidays !!!

------------------
The Barth Holy-Rollers
85 BARTH REGAL 29 ft. = Family Pet !!
Brookhave Ms.

Posts: 9 | Location: Brookhaven , Ms. | Member Since: 12-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How 'bout that. Hope we get a chance to at least drop by and say Merry Christmas. We no longer own a Barth (Dave still lets me hang out here) but still hold a special respect for the brand.

Merry Christmas

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's what I understand , I beleve you own a Monaco dp now . They also are a class coach .
We will never own anything else than our Barth , although I would love to have one of those dp .
Eeven if the Lord would work a miracle , We would have to put the money in our church building program .
So we will keep our Pet Barth , We still feel fortunate , After owning 5 SOB Plastic , glue wood ,delaminating walls , battery trays falling in the radiator , coaches .
The offer is still the same Ron Please come see us !!!