Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

just to say hi
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Glad I found you guys. Lana here. My brother purchased a Barth a few years back now he wants to sell. To early in the am to ask what year it is. So here looking at pics. Can't find any that are like his. I know it is really long at least 35' . his kitchen is on the entrance door side. Has two central air conditioners. Also built in ice maker.
After looking around think we may need help with issues it has. Looking forward to posting pics. Will keep you posted if we decide to purchase. The price is right. As long as we can live in it. Currently have an alumilite 1984.

Posts: 29 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 04-28-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Welcome Wayne and Lana. You have come to the right place for information on Barth coaches. This community is a place where you may find answers to many of the questions you will have as you begin your Barth experience. You may also find useful information that will help with the maintenance and repair of your Alumilite depending on the engine and chassis you have. cheers

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Barthmobile site. There is much good info and advice to be had here. Try the Search feature to help find the information you need.

Good luck with your Barth, should you decide to purchase. If you have any trouble with posting photos, let me know I will help.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5174 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
Welcome....
There should data tag mounted above the drivers left shoulder near the top rear of the drivers left side window ..
The long number ( 4 digits, a dash and more numbers and dashes)...
Post that number here and we can tell you a bunch about your future, new to you barth...
Get a barth... Most enjoyable purchase I've ever made ...
'92 breakaway ( you'll soon know what that is )

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Brother does not remember year lol. But I watched the you tube video. Should add it is a diesel pusher. And is 40'. We have become full timers due to job availability. The alumilite is great. But would like a full size shower. Wayne is 6' tall. Will post the numbers as soon as I can get them. Once again thanks for the welcome.

Posts: 29 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 04-28-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok we are Barth owners. $price out ways any hesitations.
Still working on getting the plate. We think it is a 1988. As soon as we can go look at /pickup will post pictures. Do remember one thing about it it has a large ski light (whole with a piece of plexy glass in it) in the rear hallway/ bedroom. Has anyone else had a skilight in the hallway? Oh he also has all the books to it. Think that will be helpful.

Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
congrats on your new toy.... The data plate will bring many responses once we know what you have... You don't know how lucky you are to own a Barth..

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
The 93 Regencies have skylights in the hall way. Ours is fitted with a removable panel that is covered with matching carpet. By lifting and tilting it can be removed for sunlight.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks we are excited. I know having the data plate will be helpful. Asked him to take a picture and send it to me.
Thanks Tom. Was hoping it was factory. My comment of the whole with plexy glass is what it has.. Not a real sky light. So think that will be first to repair.

posted Hide Post
OK this is what I get with third party information. The motorhome is not a Barth. Frowner Got the title information it is a 1985 Vogue.
Funny thing is I don't remember it having a porthole in the door. Odd because our first motorhome was a 1974 Superior. But love the port window. So guess we will have to go to the mahem section. Sad was looking forward to you guys helping out with the issues it has. Not a lot of info on the vogue. But thanks to this forum know a lot about Barth. Smiler

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Good luck with your project! There may be a number of systems that are similar on the coaches. Keep in touch.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5174 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Check out Vogue on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages...807777138?ref=stream

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve we will.
Yes Doug found the Facebook page. Nice but not a forum with a search engine. Smiler
Think we can go and get a good look at it this weekend. Still think it will be an up grade from the alumalite.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
By any chance do you have a 28' Alumalite, and have astronomy as a money-pit hobby?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rusty lol no it is 36'-37' has not been a money pit. This baby owes us nothing. Chevy motor. We got it cheap. Made some trips and now full timers in it. Full timers meaning not traveling, just parked and working 9 to 5.
Could use some cosmetic things but no major issues. Heck back original ac still works. Theramast off a little but on the cold side. Big Grin
Little nervous of our upgrade. Know what we have. Jumping into the unknown.