Forums    General Discussions    Coming up For Sale, SOON... BARTH.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Coming up For Sale, SOON... BARTH.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Thanks....
We are camping anyway and need to break camp to head home.. I will check the boards later today.

------------------
Billy Thibodeaux
4713 Hwy 90
New Iberia, LA 70560
337-365-0729

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I saw yesterday, on the highway, and today on this website, I wish you were asking more for your coach, as I am comptemplating selling my 1986, 36' Regency pusher. That would make it easier to ask more for mine, as it pales in comparison, to yours, not being a wide-body, and a few years older.

Someday, hopefully soon, I will send Dave some pics to post on the Gallery.
quote:
Originally posted by Smith Brother:
My bride of 45 years and I have a full plate so to speak, and because of such we don't have time to travel, plain and simple. We are blessed in that we enjoy good health, but it makes no sense to let the Barth sit. We are in the early stages of doing a lot of artsy things to our home, and to be truthful such is our real love.

I am one that hates to haggle, or bargin over price, and I guess that developed over the years of owning a hardware store. Seems as though to many wanted to beat me up on price, so with such in mind Sharon and I have considered many things in setting our FIRM price. We bought the unit right and put top of the line materials in the Barth, but since we did the labor ourselves we are not UPSIDE DOWN in what we have in it. Our price with a tow dolly is $50,000.00. This price is fair to the buyer and to us, and that is all we could ask for. It is a WIN WIN deal.

Right now it is in heated storage and I plan on bringing it home early this next week.

I have lots of pictures of the process of installing the new interior, and would be most happy to send to any interested party.

I will be listing the coach on this site in the next day or so, and will DETAIL all info on the unit at that time.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Dale & Sharon Smith
Indianapolis, IN.
317 849-4284

Posts: 31 | Location: crestline,ohio | Member Since: 02-27-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear you LOUD and CLEAR my friend. Barth's SHOULD be bringing more, but many of us know why such is the case. No slides, company out of business are the main reasons. Our unit is so very well constructed and all of our friends that have seen and been it say the same, WOW, WHAT A NEAT RV, AND SO ROOMY TOO. We are really going to miss it, FOR SURE.

I would love to see your pictures.

Dale and Sharon

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post