Forums    General Discussions    When I have nothing else to do.....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

When I have nothing else to do.....
 Login now/Join our community

posted
....I stir up s**t elsewhere. Actually, it turned into a pretty good discussion, even if I was right and the opposing viewpoint was wrong. :-)

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid...a/pging/1/page/1.cfm

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ron, for a guy that NEVER made a penny on your invention of the MALE/MALE connector, you sure are good at starting trouble. Well I guess you did make some friends with your invention, and that COUNTS, alittle.

Easy man, two of my family members are DOCTORS. I like my PURPLE pill, and a couple others I won't talk about. You remind me of the HR fellow that told me I should take the promotion as the job had a lot of clout. He went on to say unlike CAR SALESMEN, AND REAL ESTATE PEOPLE, I had to remind him that MY FATHER WAS A BUICK DEALER AND MY MOTHER A REAL ESTATE BROKER. Thanks ron. GOT TO LOVE THAT ron.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but did you catch the "beltbuckle" reference? :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ron, and just WHY was it edited? I knew it, YOU said some BAD words, AGAIN. Once again, GOT TO LOVE THAT ron.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK you troublemakers! I am going to have both of you kicked off the rvnet! :-)