Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Del Rain Ceramic Heater
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Kim and Dianne
posted
I have an little Del Rain 1500VI heater I used on my boat. Lost the manual. Does anyone know how to set the auto off/on timer? I have it set to auto at two hours, but I don't remember what that does axactly.

Kim - 1976 21' Barth

1976 Barth 21'
HAM Call: AC7YY

Posts: 29 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 07-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WinkHi Kim--I have three of those 1500VI heaters that I have used for 10+ years now. The timer feature is great! The "on" feature allows the heater to turn on automatically according to the number of hours you want to go by before it does so. The auto "off" feature does the opposite in that it shuts the heater off after the number of hours you select. Hope this helps--Charlie

Posts: 31 | Location: Wherever we happen to be | Member Since: 02-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DUH! I also have the manual that goes with this--if you would like me to photocopy it and send it to you, I would be happy to. Contact me at chartrue2@aol.com if you are interested.

Posts: 31 | Location: Wherever we happen to be | Member Since: 02-21-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Kim and Dianne
posted Hide Post
quote:
chartrue2@aol.com

Thanks so much, I've sent an email to the address provided.

Kim

1976 Barth 21'
HAM Call: AC7YY

Posts: 29 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 07-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post